- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 serving (2 person)
1 Tablespoon Clarified Butter
1 Teaspoon Truffle Butter
Ground black pepper
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Whip whites until firm peaks, season with salt and pepper before stopping.
- Place two pastry rings on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and cut a strip of parchment paper to fit inside the ring (taller than the ring itself since the eggs will rise).
- Mix in a small cup a tablespoon of clarified butter and a teaspoon of melted truffle butter.
- Brush the strips of parchment paper.
- Place the strips inside the rings
- Divide the egg whites in two and then place half of each inside the rings.
- Then, dig a well in the egg white, and put the yolk inside the well.
- Add a little truffle butter on top the yolk and then cover with the remaining egg whites.
- Add more truffle butter on top and bake for 5 minutes at 200°C
- Remove souffles gently and place on platter or plate.
- Serve with toasted country bread.
Recipe trasnlated from: https://bit.ly/2W4IZdR