DR Delicacy’s Classic Osetra is an excellent one to enter the world of caviar. These deep brown, medium pearls taste straightforward, bolder than any other DR Delicacy varieties.
- Perfect entry-level caviar.
- Bolder than any other DR Delicacy caviar varieties.
- Medium to large, golden pearls yield a smooth and rich nutty flavor
- Refrigerate after opening up to 4 days.
- Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty shop our Caviar to hold the utmost quality.
- Serve with blinis, chives, and other accouterments.
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor.
- Use mother of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold.
- Vodka is a more traditional pairing than champagne due to its antiseptic palette cleansing nature.
- If choosing Champagne, pick a dry varietal.
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing so not as to lose any flavor.
- Fish Roe
- Sea salt
*Wholesale Pricing Also Available