DR Delicacy’s Bowfin/Kitchen Caviar has a fresh flavor with a distinct ocean taste. Its small, jet black pearls stand out when using in recipes for special appointments.
- Best substitute for sturgeon caviar.
- Small pearls yield an intense, tangy flavor
- Refrigerate after opening up to 4 days.
- Product of USA
- Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty shop our Caviar to hold the utmost quality
- Serve with blinis, chives, and other accouterments
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor
- Use mother of pearl or ivory spoons
- Serve Caviar ice cold
- Vodka is a more traditional pairing than champagne due to its antiseptic palette cleansing nature
- If choosing Champagne, pick a dry varietal
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing so not as to lose any flavor
- Fish Roe
- Sea salt