DR Delicacy’s Caspian Baerii 000 Caviar is imported from the Caspian Sea. Sustainably farmed Russian caviar from the A. baerii species of sturgeon, Caspian Baerii 000 Caviar gives a clear mind to enjoy caviar. These dark, medium pearls taste a smooth and nutty taste.
- Closest one to the traditional wild Caspian caviar
- Eco-sustainable and earth-friendly selection of caviar.
- Medium, dark-grey pearls yield a smooth and nutty, somewhat like hazelnut flavor
- Refrigerate after opening up to 4 days.
- Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty shop our Caviar to hold the utmost quality.
- Serve with blinis, chives, and other accouterments.
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor.
- Use mother of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold.
- Vodka is a more traditional pairing than champagne due to its antiseptic palette cleansing nature.
- If choosing Champagne, pick a dry varietal.
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing so not as to lose any flavor.
- Fish Roe
- Sea salt
*Wholesale Pricing Also Available