DR Delicacy’s White Sturgeon Caviar, as known osetra supreme, is a favorite amongst chefs for its versatility with food and wine pairings. The glistening-grey pearls yield an outstanding nutty taste and are ideal for anyone new to the intense, complex flavors of Caviar.
- The beginner’s Caviar obtained from the White Sturgeon.
- The medium, glistening-grey pearls yield an outstanding nutty flavor.
- A favorite amongst chefs for its versatility with food and wine pairings.
- The unopened shelf life is 8 weeks.
- Refrigerate after opening up to 4 days.
- Product of Italy
- Brand: Marky’s
- Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty ship our caviar to hold the utmost quality.
- Serve with blinis, chives, and other accoutrements.
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor.
- Use mother of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold.
- Vodka is a more traditional pairing than Champagne due to its antiseptic palette cleansing nature.
- If choosing Champagne, pick a dry varietal.
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing so not to lose any flavor.
- White sturgeon (A. Transmontanous) eggs
- Sea salt
*Wholesale Pricing Also Available