DR Delicacy’s Royal Osetra Caviar is the most prized and sustainable Caviar in the world harvested from the Osetra sturgeon. The large, firm pearls have a unique nutty flavor that appeals to the Caviar buff as well as the Caviar newcomer.
- The most prized Caviar in the world obtained from the Osetra sturgeon.
- The large, firm pearls yield a smooth, nutty flavor.
- Osetra Caviar varies in color from deep brown to gold.
- The unopened shelf life is 8 weeks.
- Refrigerate after opening up to 4 days.
- Osetra is the most sustainable Caviar available.
- Product of Russia
- Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty ship our Caviar to hold the utmost quality.
- Serve with blinis, chives, and other accouterments.
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor.
- Use mother of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold.
- Vodka is a more traditional pairing than Champagne due to its antiseptic palette cleansing nature.
- If choosing Champagne, pick a dry varietal.
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing so not to lose any flavor.
- Sturgeon (a hybrid of Huso Dauricus and the Acipenser Schrenckii) eggs
- Sea salt
*Wholesale Pricing Also Available