- MAY-JUNE SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER
Fresh Porcini Mushroom
- Porcini are a seasonal mushroom that we get from Europe but also from the USA once in the spring and once in the Fall
- Our Porcini Mushrooms are sold in 4oz clamshell.
- Porcini Mushrooms have a texture that is smooth and creamy with a flavor that is nutty and slightly meaty.
- If they are small enough you can cook them whole but most of the time, they are too big, so you either cut them in cubes or you slice them. they are very meaty. A Divine Delicacy.
- Goes well with risotto and pastas.