Lobster Acquerello Risotto
- 180g (6.4oz) Acquerello Rice
- 200g (7oz) Lobster Meat
- Fish Soup
- Extra-virgin Truffle Olive Oil
- Truffle Sea Salt
- Pepper to Taste
- Spring Onion
- Chop half a spring onion and simmer it with extra-virgin truffle olive oil.
- Once the oil is warm and the spring onion starts to sizzle, add the rice and toast it for a couple of minutes.
- Preheat the fish soup in a saucepan and keep it at medium heat.
- Start pouring small amounts of the soup into the pan with the rice and continue stirring. Keep doing this for three-quarters of the rice cooking time.
- Add the lobster meat and some salt to taste and continue stirring for a couple of minutes, adding soup to prevent the rice from sticking to the pot.
- Make sure you add the right amount of soup to make the risotto creamy (and not too liquid or overcooked).
- Once the risotto is finally cooked, drizzle some extra-virgin truffle olive oil on top.
- Bon appétit!