DR Delicacy’s Grey Mullet Bottarga is a delicacy of cured Grey Mullet Roe. This product is natural, without preservatives, and has a high nutritional value and a pleasant, long-lasting finish. Standardized production techniques properly balance the salting and drying processes to deliver higher moisture and lower sodium in the final product. Coating with natural bee’s wax makes sufficiently preserves the product and its delicate taste during its shelf life, despite the low sodium content.
- Unique caviar made from grey mullet roe.
- Natural, without preservatives.
- Yield a less salty and long-lasting finish
- Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty ship our bottarga to hold the utmost quality.
- Remove the protective wax, leave the Bottarga outside of the refrigerator for at least on hour before you cut it with a sharp knife.
- Keep the remaining Bottarga in the drawer of the refrigerator, covering the exposed part with cling film.
- The Bottarga should be consumed within 30 days.
*Wholesale Pricing Also Available