DR Delicacy’s Russian Osetra Caviar is “la crème de la crème” perfect for the most discerning tastes. The grey pearls taste of the sea with a buttery essence. This Caviar is a result of innovation & drive to maintain the cherished Caspian Sea Russian Sturgeon with regard to sustainability, ethics, quality & traceability.
- The connoisseur’s Caviar aka “La crème de la crème” obtained from the Russian Sturgeon.
- The medium to large grey pearls yield a firm, buttery & smooth taste with a hint of the sea.
- The unopened shelf life is 8 weeks.
- Refrigerate after opening up to 4 days.
- Russian Osetra is a result of innovation & drive to maintain the cherished Caspian Sea Russian Sturgeon with regard to sustainability, ethics, quality & traceability.
- Product of Russia.
- Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty ship our caviar to hold the utmost quality.
- Serve with blinis, chives, and other accoutrements.
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor.
- Use mother of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold.
- Vodka is a more traditional pairing than Champagne due to its antiseptic palette cleansing nature.
- If choosing Champagne, pick a dry varietal.
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing so not to lose any flavor.
- Russian sturgeon (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii) eggs
- Sea salt
*The unopened shelf life of this caviar is 8 weeks. After opening this caviar should be consumed in four days. Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty ship our caviar to hold the utmost quality.
*Wholesale Pricing Also Available