Duck Moulard Breast with Brussels SproutsSort By Sort
Truffle Balsamic Glaze Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
Ingredients for 4:
1Lb Brussel Sprouts, washed, end trimmed, cut in half lengthwise
4 slices of bacon diced or Prosciutto or Pancetta
2 Garlic cloves crushed
1/4 cup of Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1.5 Tablespoon of Truffle Balsamic Glaze
- Turn on the oven to 400F. Spray a baking pan with cooking oil
- Arrange the Brussel Sprouts, the bacon, the garlic in the pan. Drizzle with some Olive Oil. Season with Salt & Pepper. Mix well in a single layer.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, turning them once.
- Toss with the Truffle Balsamic Glaze et voila!
SEARED MOULARD DUCK BREAST with TRUFFLE HONEY, ORANGE, & THYME
1 Moulard Magret de Canard (Duck Breast)
1/2 Teaspoon of salt
3 Tablespoon of Texas Truffle Honey
5 pieces of Thyme
1/2 cup of Orange Juice
- Cut the fat part of the duck breast in diagonals both ways. Do not cut all the way to the meat.
- Rub the salt all over the breast and then the honey. Add the Thyme and the Orange Juice and let it marinated for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat the over to 400F
- Remove the breast from the marinade. Pat dry and remove the Thyme.
- Place the breast fat side down in a skillet that can be placed in the oven. Cook over medium-low for about 5 minutes. turn the heat up to medium and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until most of the fat has rendered and the fat is getting crispy. Drain the fat.
- Flip the breast and place it in the oven for about 5 minutes, until medium-rare (about 130F)
- Remove from the oven. Let stand for 8 to 10 Minutes. Slice thinly and enjoy.