Our Siberian Osetra comes from the species of sturgeon known as the Acipencer Baerii. The pearls are medium-sized, dark, and creamy with a delectable crisp, nutty taste. Our Siberian Osetra is farmed & raised in clear source waters of Poland. The grains of medium size have tender structure and just melt in your mouth uncovering the subtle nutty flavor with sea note.
DR Delicacy’s Siberian Osetra Caviar is exclusively packaged by Markys.
- An average of 2-3 months shelf life. After opening this caviar should be consumed in three days.
- Firm bead with a strong taste of the sea.
- Can be served as appetizers on blinis and crème fraiche
- Serve with chives & other accouterments.
- Classic garnishes include white onion, chopped egg white and yolk (separately, not mixed).
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor. Use mother of pearl of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing to avoid loss of flavor.
- Vodka is a traditional Russian pairing and accompanies caviar perfectly. The ice cold, crisp, clean flavor of vodka will bring out a distinguished taste of caviar without overpowering.
- Bubbles & saltiness of caviar go hand in hand. If caviar is being served as part of a recipe that involves cream or butter, champagne will help clean the palette and refresh the dish. Select a classic style – vintage if possible– and avoid ‘zero dosage’ varieties, which can be too dry and acidic. Rosé complements caviar well too.
- Siberian Osetra roe
- Sea salt
*Wholesale Pricing Available
*A minimum of 48 hours is required for special order