DR Delicacy’s Smoked Trout Caviar is produced from the highest grade of sustainable trout pearls. These clear-red pearls will burst your palate with fresh trout and exquisite Oak and Hickory smoke flavor. A vibrant orange medium pearl delivers a hint of sweetness and a fresh finish from its full pop.
DR Delicacy’s Smoked Trout Caviar is exclusively packed by Markys.
- Medium-sized red pearls yield a fresh trout, unique smoky flavor and a light taste of sea at the end.
- This is a popular roe has a refined smoky flavor with a clean finish.
- After opening this caviar should be consumed in three days.
- Can be served as appetizers on blinis and crème fraiche
- Serve with chives & other accouterments.
- Classic garnishes include white onion, chopped egg white and yolk (separately, not mixed).
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor. Use mother of pearl of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing to avoide loss of flavor.
- Vodka is a traditional Russian pairing and accompanies caviar perfectly. The ice cold, crisp, clean flavor of vodka will bring out a distinguished taste of caviar without overpowering.
- Bubbles & saltiness of caviar go hand in hand. If caviar is being served as part of a recipe that involves cream or butter, champagne will help clean the palette and refresh the dish. Select a classic style – vintage if possible– and avoid ‘zero dosage’ varieties, which can be too dry and acidic. Rosé complements caviar well too.
Product is perishable and will be shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight
6 Months Frozen
Shelf Life Refrigerated:
*A minimum of 48 hours is required for special order