The "Too Much" Burger Recipe
Posted by Diane Roederer on July 06, 2020
For the days when you want to treat yourself to a lavish meal, let DR Delicacy help you out... your taste buds will thank you later.
- 1 brioche bun
- 1-½ pound U.S Kobe beef hamburger patty
- ½ oz of your choice caviar
- ¼ pound lobster meat
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sliced tomato
- Grill and season the Kobe beef patty to your liking.
- Lightly toast the brioche bun with mayo or butter until it is a slight golden-brown.
- Place your grilled patty down on the brioche base of your burger and add a layer of lobster.
- Then, on top of the lobster layer spread a thin coat of any caviar of your liking - this will bring your burger to the next level.
- Finally, add sliced tomato and lettuce to add a fresh and crisp touch to your burger.
- Feel free to add any other desired toppings - the possibilities are endless! Enjoy!!