In the pursuit for a new Ghost pepper caviar, DR Delicacy has found a new partnership with Louisiana Caviar and their Spicy Cajun Caviar.
It features the distinct flavor of wild-caught Bowfin roe combined with the spicy kick of ghost peppers. Delicately balancing the complex flavors from these two Southern favorites, you can enjoy the heat without the eye-watering, mouth-burning reaction. Spicy Cajun Caviar is also the perfect addition to your hors d'oeuvres menu and adds burst of flavor on top of any of your favorite canapes.
- Infused with ghost pepper, the spiciest pepper around the world
- Black medium pearls yield an usual creamy caviar taste with a spicy pepper flavor
- The shelf life is an average of 2-3 months. After opening this caviar should be consumed in three days.
- Product of USA
- Can be served as appetizers on blinis and crème fraiche
- Serve with chives & other accouterments.
- Classic garnishes include white onion, chopped egg white and yolk (separately, not mixed).
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor. Use mother of pearl of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing to avoide loss of flavor.
- Vodka is a traditional Russian pairing and accompanies caviar perfectly. The ice cold, crisp, clean flavor of vodka will bring out a distinguished taste of caviar without overpowering.
- Bubbles & saltiness of caviar go hand in hand. If caviar is being served as part of a recipe that involves cream or butter, champagne will help clean the palette and refresh the dish. Select a classic style – vintage if possible– and avoid ‘zero dosage’ varieties, which can be too dry and acidic. Rosé complements caviar well too.
- Sea salt
- Ghost pepper
*Wholesale Pricing Also Available