In the pursuit for a new Ghost pepper caviar, DR Delicacy’s has found a new partnership with Louisiana Caviar and their Spicy Cajun Caviar. It features the distinct flavor of wild-caught Bowfin roe combined with the spicy kick of ghost peppers. Delicately balancing the complex flavors from these two Southern favorites, you can enjoy the heat without the eye-watering, mouth-burning reaction. Spicy Cajun Caviar is also the perfect addition to your hors d'oeuvres menu and adds burst of flavor on top of any of your favorite canapes.
- Infused with ghost pepper, the spiciest pepper around the world
- Black medium pearls yield an usual creamy caviar taste with a spicy pepper flavor
- Refrigerate after opening up to 4 days.
- Product of USA
- Due to temperature sensitivity, we specialty shop our Caviar to hold the utmost quality
- Serve with blinis, chives, and other accouterments
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor
- Use mother of pearl or ivory spoons
- Serve Caviar ice cold
- Vodka is a more traditional pairing than champagne due to its antiseptic palette cleansing nature
- If choosing Champagne, pick a dry varietal
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing so not as to lose any flavor
- Sea salt
- Ghost pepper
*Wholesale Pricing Also Available