Get Creative with your Margaritas!
We have a wide range of fresh-frozen fruit purees (15 in total!) to help inspire you to get creative with your margaritas. Step away from traditional lime and ask yourself, mango or coconut? Passion fruit or blackberry? All that’s left is deciding if you want them on the rocks or frozen.
Click the link to shop our frozen fruit purees options!
Whip Up The Perfect Blender Margarita
- 2 cups frozen fruit puree of your choice
- 1 cup frozen diced fruit of your choice
- 2/3 cup tequila, preferably silver, 80 proof
- 1 and 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 2 cups ice
- 1 lime, halved
- Tajin or Sugar for the rim
- (1 ounce orange liqueur optional)
Combine fruit puree, frozen fruit, tequila, agave, liqueur (if using), and ice in a high-speed blender. Sprinkle tajin or sugar on a plate. Rub the cut lime on the rims of 4 glasses then dip rims in tajin or sugar to coat. Divide margarita evenly between glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!