Morello Cherries (Griottines) in Kirsch Liquor
DR Delicacy’s Griottines are made from pitted, wild cherries that are processed in a secret liqueur recipe steeping them in aromatic flavors that are both savory & sweet; perfect for any palate. These unique Morello cherries are only found in the German Balkans.
- Wild Morello cherries soaked in liqueur including Kirsch, a German fruit brandy.
- The Griottine liqueur recipe is a secret & world revered for its coveted flavor.
- Cherries are hand-picked and processed within 6 hours to preserve freshness.
- Griottines are then aged for 6 months.
- Cherry pits are removed.
- Morello cherries are rich in antioxidants & considered a superfruit.
- Delectable as an aperitif, in cocktails or over your favorite ice cream.
- Product of France
- Package size 500g (1.1lb)
- 53% Morello cherries
- 40% alcohol by volume including Kircsch
Net Wt. 33.8 fl oz ($.88 per fl. oz.)