BURGER WITH FOIE GRAS "ROSSINI BURGER"
Ingredients for 2:
2 Brioche Burger Buns
2 Kobe Beef Patties
2 Slices of Foie Gras
1 Container of Black Truffle Butter (3 oz)
2 Leaves Boston Lettuce
Salt and freshly-ground Black Pepper, to taste
Assorted condiments, such as Truffle Mayonnaise, Truffle Mustard or Truffle Ketchup
- Remove brioche buns and patties from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking
- Spread truffle butter on each bun; toast, griddle or broil until golden, set aside onto serving plates
- Cook patties to desired doneness, salt and pepper to taste, and set aside
- Pre-heat a skillet over high heat until very hot, then sear the frozen foie gras slices until lightly brown and caramelized on both sides, turning once, salt and pepper to taste
- Place lettuce and patties on prepared buns. Place foie gras slice on each patty. Serve immediately with your favorite side dish.
BON APPETIT !