Ossetra Caviar is regarded as the most flavorful among the elite caviar types of the world and thus the most popular. Russian Osetra Caviar is a true delight for a real connoisseur for its unique clean, sweet, crisp and subtle nutty taste.
Each pearl has a clear and glossy structure with an eggshell which is usually a little bit firmer than other types of caviar but still very tender and delicate. The pearls have a robust nutty with a rich buttery finish.
DR Delicacy’s Claassic Russian Ossetra is exclusively packed by Bempka House of Caviar & Fine Food.
- The medium to large grey pearls yield a firm, buttery & smooth taste with a hint of the sea.
- Black, with hints of chestnut color pearls
- An average of 2-3 months shelf life. After opening this caviar should be consumed in three days.
- Can be served as appetizers on blinis and crème fraiche
- Serve with chives & other accouterments.
- Classic garnishes include white onion, chopped egg white and yolk (separately, not mixed).
- Do not use silverware as Caviar will absorb its metallic flavor. Use mother of pearl of pearl or ivory spoons.
- Serve Caviar ice cold
- When eating Caviar by itself, taste with the tongue and avoiding chewing to avoid loss of flavor.
- Vodka is a traditional Russian pairing and accompanies caviar perfectly. The ice cold, crisp, clean flavor of vodka will bring out a distinguished taste of caviar without overpowering.
- Bubbles & saltiness of caviar go hand in hand. If caviar is being served as part of a recipe that involves cream or butter, champagne will help clean the palette and refresh the dish. Select a classic style – vintage if possible– and avoid ‘zero dosage’ varieties, which can
- (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii) eggs
- Sea salt
Large to medium-size grains
*A minimum of 48 hours is required for special order