Osetra caviar is a medium-sized, firm pearl caviar with a nutty, buttery flavor and a creamy finish. It has a slightly firmer texture than Beluga and a less subtle taste, making it a good option for both beginners and experts. Osetra caviar is best served with simple accompaniments like bread or crackers.
- Flavor: Nutty, buttery, and creamy with a subtle sweetness and a firm texture
- Profile: Bold and complex
- Texture: Firm
- Pearl size: Medium to large
- Pairings: Blinis, Sushi, Potatoes
The small, dark pearls of Osetra caviar burst with a mild, nutty taste and a slightly briny finish. Osetra caviar pairs well with blinis, toast points, or even just a simple cracker. For a more luxurious experience, serve Osetra caviar on its own with a mother-of-pearl spoon.
- The shelf life is an average of 2-3 months. After opening, this caviar should be consumed within three days.
In 1 oz jar